Peace of mind -
Better care for your loved ones with the power of real-time data.
We help make caregiving a bit easier.
You want to make sure your loved ones are staying safe and healthy, but you can’t be there all the time. WalkWise empowers caregivers with real-time data at their fingertips, helping to track activity, understand risk factors, and ensure they are using their mobility aids.
Simply attach to the walker wheel in just a few minutes. No need to charge it, wear it, or worry about it getting used.
See their movement in real-time, understand activity trends, and configure notifications for out-of-the-ordinary events.
Don’t worry about internet, we’ve got it covered.
reduction in falls
reduction in falls
had fewer falls
…but it’s not just falls.
Caregivers are using WalkWise are quicker to detect UTIs, sundowning, pain, illness, and injury.
What Notifications can I get?
Get notifications via mobile app, text message, phone call, or email.
Families love using WalkWise
Technology built for seniors
WalkWise is easiest remote monitoring device for many seniors to use, and it can be set up by anyone.
WalkWise lasts about a year on two AAA batteries, so that no one has to remember to charge it.
Wearable devices struggle with compliance and are often not worn at night, in the shower, or other high-risk situations.
Not everyone has internet or a smartphone. Our Node takes care of everything using the cellular networks.
How do I get it?
1. Sign up for WalkWise with the link below
2. We ship the Device Kit to the address you selected during sign up
3. We email you the instructions to set up your WalkWise account
4. When you receive the Device Kit, attach the device to the mobility aid using these instructions
5. Plug in the Communication Node in a centralized location in the user’s home
6. Sign into the app with your account, view the device data, and configure notifications